The immunization card (from family physician or Health clinic) must be brought to school with students on or before the first day of school. Any children not inoculated as per Government regulation would not be allowed to enter school. Children will be admitted to the nursery at the age of three (3)
- DTP – (Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis) and
- TOPV (Trivalent oral polio vaccine)
Three (3) doses plus booster of DT and TOPV should be given before children enter primary school.
- Hib (Haemophiles Influenzas Type B) and Hep B (hepatitis B) – Three (3) Doses
- MMR ( Measles, Mumps, Rubella) – One dose and one booster
- A Booster of Tetanus and Diphtheria Toxoid (dT) should be given at 14-15 years of age ( can be given a little earlier)